Tuesday 26 November 2013

Late Night Posts are the Best




Well, hello there Internet! It's late at night for me, and I want to be in bed, but I felt it was necessary to post something online, since it's been a while. I'm working on a secret project right now, and I can't share it with you lot just yet, but I'll post it on here eventually.
For now, little crow-monsters, be appeased by this concept are for Skeleton Key, a character of mine with a few unusual features. This is a late night post, so it's a rough work. Nothing fancy, but I like the colour scheme, and the clothing, which I've never been able to get right before.
The emblem on her skirt, which may give something away, given her hands, is the symbol for Hades, or Hell.
I've never decided on hair for her before, but the mix of casual and professional that the ponytail offers struck me as the right fit for my fighting girl, who also has a mission that must be completed at all cost.

Here's the introduction, scripted, for the animation I'm doing for her. This is a draft as well:

It is said that somewhere in the Middle Worlds, there lies a clock, and the closer the clock gets to midnight, the closer the world comes to being plunged into chaos. I suppose, by way of introduction, I could say I am defined by when the clock struck twelve. 

That's all for now, see you soon with Sketchbook posts!
Signing off, 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment