Sunday 3 November 2013

Big Bad WolfBat?

Okay, so I'm a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Also, I love Legend of Korra, its sequel series. Enough that I spent my half term on MS Paint making my own little OC, set after the Earth Avatar that follows Korra. She's a firebender, because who wouldn't want to be able to shoot fire out of their hands and feet and mouth and stuff.
And fly, because I've seen firebenders fly.
However, she's not a goody-two-shoes, because (ha-ha!) she's a member of the Agni-Kai gang, and a descendant of Lighting Bolt Zolt, with a mean habit of setting herself on fire. Enough that she's earned the name 'Ni' which means Salamander.
The huge wolfy steed is Tahno, the wolfbat, named after the waterbender from the Whitefall Wolfbats with the epic hairbending abilities. Because, secretly, I wish Tahno were in season 2 (I haven't noticed him yet, shame) since he and his strange pronunciation of avatar - uhvatar?- was simply brilliant.
Such sass!
So that's what I've been up to for the past couple of months. Since September, or something.
School started up, and AS Levels are tough cookies, dang it.
On the bright side, I'll get my GCSE artwork back soon, so expect a post on that in the near future!post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment