Friday 31 May 2013

A Chibi A Day...{Part Three}


And so the saga continues! I have to say, I am surprising myself with my dedication here. Sat at my computer with my little chibis, wondering if I'll ever make my self-imposed deadline. It's a labor of love, I'm telling you.
So, today's chibi is Den Fears, a character of The Seeker Within who hasn't actually appeared in the fiction yet- he's a Season Two character, after all, and the story has yet to reach the conclusion of the second season.
Still, for reasons that will become apparent in time, Den is a rat.
He was actually quite a challenge. I wasn't sure what to do with him- his colour scheme is entirely brown, thanks to brown hair and brown eye, and yet it worked well on the chosen animal.
Sadly my run of chibis might come to a halt for a few days, as, like i previously explained, I'm going to my sisters, and can't take my laptop with me, because of the screen linked up to the TV like it is.
Excuses, excuses, I am aware I promised you six chibis, and six you will have!
Signing off
 post signature

1 comment:

  1. Kitsune here! I understand people don't like rats, but Den will change their minds! Just..as soon as I get around to actually writing him... In the meantime, LOVELOVELOVE it, please keep up good work!

    ReplyDelete