Thursday 30 January 2014

Never Trust a Babyface!




Well hello, Internet! I apologize for the absence, but A Levels and redoing sketchbooks and trying to salvage final pieces for cubism have been terribly time consuming, and what not. Now, I have something very special for you today.
You see, I have been creating my own Pokemon- and, here today is the first of my Pokemon people (since the pokemon are all hand drawn on paper, and I have to scan them in before I can show you the actual creatures)
This is Professor Isabelle Yew. Don't be fooled- she may look 12, but this right here is a grown lady with a kid of her own! Incidentally, that kid is Caleb Yew, the first of the gym leaders you'd encounter in my as-yet-unnamed-region.
Sweet, but ditsy, Isabelle tries her best to keep the lab in order, but is clumsy and forgetful, so projects are often strew about half finished. Her care of pokemon, however is diligent and motherly.
Now, before you ask, I have actually done a fair number of the pokemon, so I can tell you what hers are.

Chirobi, the Puppy Bat Pokemon. Grass Starter
Sintten, the Coal Kitten Pokemon. Fire Starter
Sashus, the Seahorse Pokemon. Water Starter
Soothshaman, a Psychic Pokemon (that may eventually evolve to a Seershaman, then a Hypact)
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment