Tuesday 23 July 2013

A Chibi A Day...{Part Five}


Alrighty! It's finally done! I know it is LONG overdue, but hopefully it will be worth it.
Kitsuni-chan seems to be in hiding at the moment, so let's see if this can't coax her back onto the internet, shall we?
 It was hard work, I am telling you, most due to design changes, and puzzles over scales. I've never done scales before- fur is often hard enough for me to try and capture, and I wasn't sure if I should draw individual scales or just leave it smooth.
At first this was going to be a dragon that was more oriental design, and then it was going to be anthropomorphic (which looked creepy *shudder*) and then it was going to be what I know as 'African Wyvren' which only has two legs, and the arms become the wings, rather like a bat.
Finally, I settled on this dragon style, but four legs and separate wings.
A cute addition is the little amulet- no points for guessing, yes it is a Sabriel. And his expression is adorable. What can I say.
If you haven't already guessed, this day/week/month's chibi is William Casterwill, the aloof noble with family history! He's one of the three original characters in the Seeker Within- well, if gender-bending counts as original, but nevermind- the others being Loki and my next Chibi (who is ORIGINAL original!)
And that's all for now. But I will start on the next one soon, promise promise promise, okay?

Signing off
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Kitsune here. You have managed to lure me out of hiding.
    And I'm glad I'm here now.
    I LOVE HIM HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
    HIS FACE!
    HiS EYES!
    HIS AMULET!
    OMG!
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete