Wednesday 10 April 2013

To Begin With, Let Me Apologise...


This is NOT the best drawn anime person in the world, but for some reason I only draw late at night, when things go terribly wrong with my art! Anyway, it doesn't matter, because this is just a concept art for 'MYRLEN' which is (hopefully) the bright start to a wonderful project that will not go horribly wrong and make me want to just tear everything up!!! ^_^
All in all, for a rough work, it's not that bad, but the shoulders are too rounded, the hair isn't well done, and the neck...something is wrong. I LOVE the eyes- got some inspiration online for them, because my usual anime eyes just didnt seem to work with the face. Surprisingly, I also like the nose. Just looks nice. Don't ask me why, I dont know.
I don't quite know the full story behind this, but she's aparently some kind of elf...it's athurian legend based, whatever it is, so expect medieval junk from here on in with this project!
SO...enjoy, rate, review, comment, request, anything you want!

Signing off!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. ITS PERFECT I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
    Kitsune-chan out
    P.S, the hair looks gray, but that's probably my messed up laptop.

    ReplyDelete