Sunday 7 April 2013

Foxy Lady




Alrighty then! For my first request- not including the extensive one she posted on my projects page- Kitsune-chan asked me to make her a Kitsune chibi, since she was so impressed with Kirin-cchi on the logo! Since this was a quicky, and not really an extensive labour of love (not that finding the right colour scheme for a fox isnt hard enough as it is) I've not done a documentary for this one, and will simply post it as it is! So ta da!

Kitsune is being cute, as per- when she isn't being a whip-lashing slave driver about the manga, and yes, it's late, so I was too lazy to have her eyes open. Still, it's I think the tail is a little too thin as well, but as I said, I'm lazy about quick ones, and Kitsune will forgive me for being tired at a late hour! kawaii, so enjoy Kitsune, wherever you are!
Let me know what you think, or request your own chibi in the comments section below!



 Signing off!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE ME!
    *glomps Skittles*
    LOVE YOU YOU FOREVER!
    Kitsune-chan out!

    ReplyDelete